Wednesday, 17 September 2014

SiSi Calabar Sponsors Potential CARNIVAL QUEEN


Yes oh! Let me start saying this now for the lucky people who will see this*-*

If you know you want to participate in this years’ Miss Carnival Queen competition, I will pay the form or registration fees for the person because last year on my other blog I advertised but no one showed interest.


So if you think you are a Queen product or you have someone who will love to participate, comment on this post and tell us the reason why you should be picked and get ready for me to publish your pictures and profile so that people will get to see you and root for you.

All the best future Miss CCQ;)

3 comments:

omokoh oghenemine said...

i am interested in becoming CcQ8.I am a student nurse and fortunately for me,my experience in the clinical area has shown me effects of premarital sex and child abandonement,it has build my passion to help curb these in our society. CCQ is a good way for me to bring my contributions

SiSi Cal said...

Aww!! I just checked your profile and I like you already!

Send me your account details to send the money. Please also send the amount needed lemme crosscheck and your photos also to publish on the blog.

Anybody else still interested can also drop comments stating their reasons.

All the best

TM said...

Nice.

For your branded carnival shirts , hotel booking, tourist guide etc @ a cheap rate, in Calabar (the city of xmas). Email us: 9jareadersblog@gmail.com