Wednesday, 17 September 2014

My Private Photo *covers face*

So I've decided to share one of my personal pic after much consideration this morning so that you guys could know me better:)

I am actually a shy type (which am working on though) but I have many un-shy friends:))) (Is there a word like that sef?). Anyways,  this pic was taken at one of my besties birthday party which took place recently  near RCC.

I would have added my girlfriends own which we all took together (about 5 of us...)because it was actually a swimming pool party. But I don't want to invade on their privacy without taking permission (yes I love them that much!)

So please manage mine:) and with time when am not that shy anymore....I'll put up more*-*

Feed your eyes modestly! LOL!

So here are the list of my favourite things but National and International...


FAVOURITE AUTHORS
  • Danielle Steel ( I know people call her a saddest because her novels like Mike Angel ended sadly)
  • Chinua Achebe (haaa! I don't know how to get over 'Things fall Apart!') My mum started reading it all over again after about 20 ears! Ahhhh! Ikemefuna:(
                          FAVOURITE MOVIES
  • August Rush (Apart from the fact that it was a musical love story...August is also my birth month:)..lol!)
  • Sound of Music (Captain! That man is over 70 and am still in 'crush'! lol)
 
                         FAVOURITE STARS
  • Omotola Jalade Ekeinde (I can't just explain the love I have for this woman)
  • Majid Michel (You know I have always said it naaa;)



No comments: