Thursday, 18 September 2014

20 Facts About the Current Carnival Calabar Queen - Nancy-Olive Aisagbonhi

Our beautiful Carnival Queen  was nominated to do the '20 Facts About Me Challenge' and this is what she said about herself:)

*Don't forget I'm ready to sponsor anyone who wants to participate this year with the form or registration fees (Click on this red link to see it)*

  • Back to her facts....

1) I love God and he and I have a special relationship. 

2) I'm a very shy person. 

3) My favourite color was red, then pink and back to red. 

4) I love to sing and I think I have a decent voice 

5) I have an awesome sense of humor. I surprise myself sometimes. 

6) I'm also a very emotional person. But I put up a good front. 

7) I'm half Ishan and Half Kalabari 

8) I'm 6ft1/2inch tall (weird right? I'm not up to 6ft1inch) 

9) I have equal amount of birthmarks on each side of my body (awesome right? Lol) 

10) I love to travel. 

11) I understand a little bit of Yoruba, Igbo, Ijaw, efik, and Ishan. Cos I grew up in Benin, Lagos, aba, calabar and bayelsa 

12) I have a large sweet tooth.

13) I'm addicted to my phone and that makes me sometimes come off as anti-social. 

14) I love to sleep ehn. If sleep made people fat, I'd be larger than a bungalow lol 

15) I love to read books. I wish I can read my school books with equal enthusiasm.

16) I'm currently studying chemistry at Niger delta university. (Impressive huh? *wink*) 

17) I have more male friends than female friends. 

18) my birthday is my favorite day in the world and I start the countdown 2 months before 

19) my pet peeve is pretentious people. Ugh I just can't stand them and I can tell when someone's faking it no matter how hard they try. They irritate me. 

20) I hate to make lists ( this one surprisingly took me 45 minutes to make) 

**Dear beauty queen, I mostly agree with number 17:)...I don't know why we girls don't really flow with ourselves...maybe too much beef in the air! lol!

No comments: